Adsense

Friday 11 August 2017

Hypnosis Ninja


Hypnosis ninja 
https://www.hypnosisninja.com/food-relationship


https://www.hypnosisninja.com/food-relationship
So in my latest video I discuss starting hypnosis
What are the benefits ?
Does it work ?
I'm trying it out to see 
So I recently got contacted by a company to do a review of a product to do with hypnosis I recently spoke to a co worker who got hypnotised 5 yrs ago to quit smoking it cost him £200 and he hasn't had a cigarette in 5 yrs so I was intrigued to see if hypnosis could work for other issues 

So when hypnosis Ninja got in touch I thought I would give it a try, I have been playing the downloaded track once a day for the last 4 days 
When you purchase a pack you get a download which you then listen to, it's a 20 mini it's track which walks you through all the steps you need to do. 
I prefer to lye down when I listen to mine as I listen to it before I go to sleep after work. 
I downloaded to food one as I eat lots of snack food due to odd working hours, it for say in the download that if you do fall asleep that it will still work as it talks to your unconscious mind 

Now I'm not gonna lie when I got to the shop before work I always buy a £3 meal deal, carrots with humus, some bottled water and then snacks of sweets or crisps since I started I have moved away from these and going for just a ready meal, and rice crackers the first day I did it when I walked to the shelves my mind don't me I don't need this (as in the food) it was a weird sensation but I would definitely recommend listening to the track at least once a day. 

I will keep doing this for a few more days and update the post after a week of using it ! 

Do you want to change your relationship with food ? 

Food should be a pleasant part of our lives
If your relationship with food is causing you problems in life
Then take control back by visiting hypnosisninja.com
And get your life back on track 

Use the code [ninja50] at check out to receive 50% off
That's half off any orders from the website 
Other topics included are 
Addiction 
Health 
Fears & Phobias
Sex 
Sleep 
Habits & behaviours 

Go to https://www.hypnosisninja.com/food-relationship
for more details 

No comments: