Adsense

Tuesday 7 February 2017

Shiatsu Neck & Shoulder Massager Review


Cordless 12 nodes Shiatsu 
Neck & Shoulder Massager Review


So I received this product to do a review and I am giving my honest review of it 
If you would like to get your own the link is below 
And use my discount code for £10.99 off the price it is half price at the moment on amazon 

Product URL 
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01I6Q7COQ

Discount Code For £10.99 OFF
                     59TOMF31


So I got the product and it came in a really nice box it was packaged and labelled well 
I charged it up so it was ready to use 
The massager can be used in many different ways and positions for all over the body including neck, back, legs, arms, 

The motion of the rotors feel like a pair of hands on the parts of ur body you want massaged and it is 100% relaxing, I sat there for 3 15 minute sessions on neck and back whilst was was writing emails and watching Netflix and after a long day of work it was so nice.

It's quite bulky but it's very lightweight and the straps are extendable to fit all sizes, there are 3 buttons on the strap one is for power and the other is to adjust the way the rotors move.


I gave it to my mum to try out to get a second opinion on it and she can concur she used it on her neck and lower back as she suffers with pain there and she says the same thing I actually think it bought a tear to her eye 


I would recommend this to anyone I know the price is a little high but with the discount it will be the best £50 you could spend. 


#SunlitLife #Massager #health #gift

No comments: