Adsense

Saturday 21 November 2015

Travelling To Copenhagen #shvtvindenmark

So day 1 in Copenhagen 
Started of late 
I managed to lye in and miss my alarm 
Putting me 39 mins behind schedule 
I arrived at the airport with 35 minutes to spare 
Remembering last check in is 30 minutes before the flight 
But with luck on my side my flight was delayed by 40 minutes so I managed to get through security and passport control in time as security is very tight in the airport at the moment with all the bad stuff that is going on in the world at the moment 

So I finally got on the plane and 
It was pretty empty which was nice I had a whole row to myself 
EXTRA LEG ROOM FOR FREE LOL 

SO I MADE IT TO COPENHAGEN
for lunchtime and went straight to the hostel to check in 
It's my first time staying in a hostel and don't know what to expect 
Let's just say it's an eye opening experience but for £40 for 2 nights you get what you get 

I arrive and checked in I received my bed linen and was directed to my bunk which 
You have to make up yourself 
I am sharing a room with 12 other people which is entertainment. In its own 
All the bunks are separated and you have ur own plug socket and light 
After I got myself sorted I 
Went out exploring 
First I went to the royal castle to see the Crown Jewels and bits but I was literally 9 minutes late as it closed at 2 pm 
So that's on list to do tomorrow 
I walked around for a few hours then headed back to the hostel to have a nap before heading out for the evening 
There is the tivoli gardens 
In which there is a winter wonderland type thing like the one in Hyde park in London 

So I paid to go in and looked around 
The place is massive and I would reccomed it to anyone who visits this one of year 
It's all lit up the 
While city smells like pine cones and Christmas there is literally Christmas  trees on every street it's pretty spectacular 
So after that I headed to a bar to grab a drink and some food 
Denmark were playing Sweden in the playoff 2nd leg for the euros so every bar was filled with both Danes and swedes 
I'm writing this day in a bar called kiss kiss 
It's very nice and the end of day one 
Tomorrow I'm heading to see the little mermaid and travel up north to try and find some snow as I thought there would be some here but there is not 
It's not hay cold either which surprised me 

Any way day 1 of #shvtvindenmark 
Is over and time for some sleep 
To prepare for day 2 
Enjoy the posts and pics 
And a video will be on my youtube channel soon 
See you all tomorrow X 

No comments: