Adsense

Wednesday 14 October 2015

#StepheninUSA Day 2

So day 2 of the trip started of 
A little bit fuzzy as we sat up in the hotel bar 
Till very late drinking the bar mans special cocktails 
which were very strong 
Here's the link to the video https://youtu.be/Pkr7l8SDiXU

We were leaving New York today and heading to the airport 
To pick up the rental car 
For reasons which I can not talk about yet 
Let's just say it didn't go too plan 


We picked up the car and heading out state to Philadelphia 
We got there about 3 pm and had a couple of hours in Philadelphia 
We went round and saw the sights 


We climbed the famous steps that sylvester Stallone climbed 
In the iconic film Rocky 


From there we  
Took the drive down to Baltimore 
Where for people that know him we are going to stay 
With James from the YouTube channel fun foods 
From there we will be heading into Washington, D.C. 
And doing the full tour of the city 
Seeing all the sights 
Including the White House 
And plus it's my birthday tomorrow 
So we will be celebrating it some how 
I don't know how but it will be good as James is amazing 
And someone who I class a ps a really good friend 
Considering I've only met him twice in my life 

So we arrived at the motel we were planning to stay in 
And there was a little bar and restUrant near to it 
So we thought we would check it out 
We finished out drinks so quickly 
It was what I would say a locals bar 
And the area we was in was for an ethnic minority 
And there was karaoke on 
Now I like a nice karaoke But this was not somewhere I would stay 
So we jumped by into the car 
Went and got some food and then settled back in the motel for the evening 
So tomorrow's blog will be about my trip to Washington, D.C. 
And full of pictures 
I hoe you enjoy and 
Leave a nice comment 


No comments: