Adsense

Thursday 29 October 2015

#StepheninUSA Day 10

So day 10 of the trip consisted of getting up bright and early and ready to take 
An adventure to Yellow Stone park 
Now I'm not gonna lie 
I was expecting it to be a little better but the weather was horrible 
It was raining cold and foggy and visibility was really poor 


We hit old faithful and waited for it to erupt which was nice to see 
After that we hit the 
Prismatic hot springs 

Which you couldn't really see due to the whether 
But I can say I have been and visited it 

I saw some elk a bison and some mountain goats but 
No bears at all 
Which I was very upset about 
But the season finishes next week and most of the park was closed 
Everything closed 10th October 
Only a few bits were open when we got there 
And it all closes on 4th anovmeber for the winter 
So if ur going to visit make sure it's between May and September 
But then the place will be packed as 40 million people visit it a year 
Like us if ur driving 


Don't go through the south entrance as it cost $50 to enter 
If you pick the north,east, or west entrance it's only $30 
The ole ride around the park is the best part of 100 +miles 
So make sure you have enough gas as 
There is only I gas station in the park 
The rest are all outside the park 


From here we left the park and are heading to Salt Lake City 
Where I am hoping to meet up 
With Aimee and Tyson 
Some fellow youtubers 
Which will be nice 
Any way 
Don't forget to leave a comment 
More info can be found on my social media sites 

No comments: