Adsense

Tuesday 8 September 2015

#StephenInIreland Day 1

So today started the journey of my travelling for the next 2 months 
I will be visiting 4 countries 
So it's 13:25pm and 
I am writing his mid flight 
I left for Gatwick this morning 
at 9:55am from home 
FlightFR9853

I would normally use Norwegian airlines 
Who I use every time 
I have flown over the last year 
But I am using RyanAir
For this flight to Cork 
Where I am going for a little break 
And to stay with an amazing little youtube family called The Shuiligans( Hooligans) 
I'm not gonna lie it was cheap so I wasn't expecting by much I got a 2 day return for £29.99 
The check in was great and friendly service the flight is basic and simple I didn't like the fact there was only one lady checking boarding passes and priority ticket holders got to check in when the queue was long but 
These people have paid for the service 
so that's good for them and the plane was boarded really quickly and everything be was in by 12:15pm 10 minutes before take off 

It's only a 1hr flight so by the time they come round with the tea and coffee 
it will be time to land 
The plane is very yellow 

So I will be touching down soon 
so I will wrote a little more 
once I get out of the airport 
as I had a little issue with my bag 
One lady said it was ok 
and it fit in the bag slots 
Then once in the plane 
it got taken away cause it was too big 
But I'm not worrying about that 
Just as long as my bag
is on the plane somewhere 
For a low cost 
Low budget airline 
The plane is full and they must be doing ok as they are adding more flights 
and routes all the time 
I like the fact that they are doing
 A little # give away in Twitter for people buying stuff in the duty free nice bit of 
online stealth marketing 


So I touched down at 13:50pm 
And The Shuiligans were there to pick me up at the airport 

LET THE JOURNEY COMMENCE 

No comments: